Ph.D. Admission at National University. Application has been called for admission to the full-time researcher in the Ph.D. program at National University.
M.Phill Admission at National University. Applicants have been called in the prescribed form from the candidates interested in admission to the m.phill program at National University.
Applications for admission will begin online at the National University with an MPhil, Ph.D., on-campus Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) and Advanced MBA program. Details of admission online at National University, Ph.D., on-campus Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), and Advanced MBA programs can be found on the website (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions).
National University M.Phill Admission. National University Ph.D. Admission.
Ph.D. Candidate for admission to the program. Must have a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree and a 1-year Masters Degree or a 3-year Masters Degree and a 1-year Master’s Degree from a public university. Candidates should have a minimum of 50 percent marks in all the examinations with at least 2nd division/class. In the CGPA rule, all examinations, from secondary/equivalent to undergraduate/postgraduate, should have CGPA-5 having a score of 3,5or CGPA-4 having a score of 3.00.
Candidates should have at least 2 years of teaching experience in a recognized educational institution or at least 2 years of research related work in a recognized research institute or at least 2 years of service experience in a government, private, autonomous or semi-autonomous institution.
In addition, candidates must have at least 2 research articles published in a recognized journal. In the field of Arts, Faculty of Social Sciences, and Faculty of Business Studies, there should be at least one research publication in the name of the unit.
Graduates (honors) and post-graduate degrees from any private university in the country will not be able to directly enroll in the Ph.D. program of National University. Prior to admission to the Ph.D. program, they must be admitted to the MPhil program of the National University. Prior to collecting the application forms of the MPhil degree holders from the private university, the application should be submitted to the concerned committee to determine the equality of the earned degree. You can contact the MPhil-PhD branch for detailed information on this.
Qualification for a Ph.D. in Bangladesh
Are you thinking of earning a Ph.D. degree in Bangladesh? Then know the details-
Institute of Bangladesh Studies (IBS) is a research institute of Rajshahi University. This institute is the only research institute in Bangladesh. Established for the purpose of higher studies in history, geography, economy, politics, social politics, anthropology, language, culture, philosophy, etc. of the country. So researchers from different regions of Bangladesh came to this institute to study. Researchers are awarded the degree of M.Phil and Ph.D. in matters related to the life and society of Bangladesh.
History and activities
IBS debuted in January 1947 as an organ institution at Rajshahi University. The IBS building is located on the east side of the University’s Binodpur Gate. Its work starts from 1947-75 academic years. The usefulness of such research institutes in developing countries like Bangladesh has been especially evident from the amount of research work done by this research institute in just three decades. One of IBS’s proudest works is a high-quality publication called The Journal of the Institute of Bangladesh Studies. The journal is coming out of it every year.
Recently published books are Priti Kumar Swaraj, 20th Century Bangla, Index to IBS Journal, Rajshahi Metropolis: Past and Present. In the course of time, there has been the arrival of more than one internationally recognized scholar at IBS. In total, IBS is a research institute that can be honored not only in Rajshahi University but also in Bangladesh.
One of the main purposes of the establishment of IBS was MPhil in anything related to the life and culture of the people of Bangladesh. To create a team of skilled and creative teachers and researchers to provide leadership in the field of higher education research at the Ph.D. level. To present research findings to the entire nation for the purpose of assisting in the planning and development of the country. IBS has been working for the last three decades to achieve these goals.
Besides conducting relevant research, conducting national and international seminars on important issues of Bangladesh is one of the activities of this institute. Recently, two international quality seminars on past and present affairs of Bangla and Rajshahi metropolis of the 20th century were held. IBS has been conducting research activities for almost 30 years. For this reason, it has gained fame at home and abroad.
Eligibility for M.Phil. admission program
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 4.00 in both the examination in SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination in one of the traditional methods at least in the first and second in the second or in the grading method.
- Or, Candidates from the Bachelor of Arts / Social Sciences BA / BSS. (Honors) and MA / MSS examinations should have a minimum of 55% in one of the traditional and at least 50% in the other (however, in case of students who have passed the Bangla and English departments in the Faculty of Arts, there should be a minimum of 50% in both exams) or grading. Methods The CGPA 5 scale should have a minimum of CGPA 3.25 in both tests and a minimum of CGPA 3.00 in the other.
- Or, In case of candidates passing the Law / Business Studies Faculty, the LLB (Honors) / BBA / Bikram (Honors) / BBS (Honors) and LLM / MBA / MCOM / MBS examination have a minimum of 1% marks in the one of the traditional and the other with a minimum of 55%. Or in the grading method, the CGPA 4 scale has a minimum of CGPA 3.50 in both tests and a minimum of CGPA 3.25 in the other.
- Or, In case of candidates having passed the Bachelor of Science / Biology and Geoscience / Agriculture / Engineering faculties, BSc (Honors) / BSc (AG) / Bipharm (Honors) / BSc (Engineering) / equivalent and MSc / MS (AG) / Mpharm / MSc ( Engineering) / Equivalent Examination must consist of a minimum of 1% marks in the traditional first-class and the other with a minimum of 55% or in the grading method both testers within the CGPA 3 scale. Sara minimum CGPA 3.50 and the other one must have a minimum CGPA 3.25.
- Or, Candidates who have passed the MBBS / BDS exams should have a minimum score of 60% in the traditional way. Candidates who have passed the DVM examination should have a minimum score of 60% in the traditional method or minimum CGPA 4 in the CGPA 3.5 scale in the grading method.
- Or, Candidates who do not meet any of the educational qualifications of subsection (1) and (2) of section 4 above are required to apply for M.Phil. You can apply for admission to the program if they have (a) 3 (three) years of teaching experience in a government college or (b) 3 (three) years of teaching experience in the Honors class at a private degree college or (c) in a well-established research institute. (3) years of research work experience as well as in each case (A or B or C) a minimum of 2 research articles are published in a reputed journal. Is ita. However, candidates who are allowed admission to the MPhil program will not be able to transfer to the Ph.D. program and will be considered ineligible for admission if the 2nd Division / Class / CGPA is below 3.00 at any stage of their life.
Eligibility for admission to the Ph.D. program
- Candidate M.Phil. Must have an M.Phil / Equal Degree with the qualifications for admission of subsection (1) and (2) of section 5 of the Rule. However, teachers of Rajshahi University have a Ph.D. You can submit the primary application form directly for admission to the program.
- Or, If the candidate is M.Phil. Admission mentioned in Section 5 of the Rules is eligible and if he/she obtains the University Grants Commission / Government scholarship, they will have a Ph.D. You can submit an application for admission to the program.
- Or, M.Phil. (A) Five (five) years of teaching experience in a public college or (b) 5 (five) years of teaching experience in a Honors-level private degree college or (b) any, with the qualifications for admission to subsection (1) and (2) of Miscellaneous Section 5. 5 (five) years of research work experience in an accredited research institute as well as in each case (a or b or c) a minimum of 3 research articles have been published/accepted in a recognized journal. If the candidate is a Ph.D. Enroll in the program. However, if at any stage of the life of education the 2nd division/class/ CGPA is less than 2.00, admission will be considered ineligible.
Institute of Bangladesh Studies, Bangla Wikipedia Web site
Data Collection: Shariful Islam
Student, law department
Stamford University Bangladesh