MBBS Admission Circular 2019-20 – Medical Admission Notice 2019-20 Admission notification for MBBS course in all public and private medical colleges during the academic year 20-26 has been published on the website of the Department of Health on 19 August. According to the release, the total GPA-9 has been fixed for SSC and HSC.
DGHS publishes MBBS admission circular 2019-20 according to rules of Bangladesh Medical and dental council BMDC. publish medical admission circular DGHS government website dghs.gov.bd
Applicability for admission to MBBS courses in all 2019-20 academic years applicable to all public and private medical colleges has been requested for admission to the MBBS course in the prescribed form and the conditions prescribed online by the Medical and Dental Council of Bangladesh.
Medical Admission circular 2019-20MBBS-Admission-1
A notice has been issued from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare regarding the clarification of admission to MBBS / BDS courses in private medical/dental colleges/units/ institutes. Notice in … Rules for Admission to Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Courses for the Year 2019-20.
Candidates who have passed the SSC / HSC equivalent examination in foreign education programs can apply online after collecting Equivalence Certificate by converting their marks seats to a conventional GPA in Bangladesh. In that case, they have to apply for the Director, Medical Education and Health Manpower Development, Department of Health, Mohakhali, Dhaka along with a bank draft/pay order of Tk. 1000 (To obtain the Equivalence Certificate, the original marks and certificates of SSC / HSC equivalent examination should be brought along with a valid copy of the applicable Marks seat and certificates).
Applying for Online Admission will start from 12:00 pm on the next 27/08/2019. The last date for the online application is 17/09/2019. This time, the application fee has been fixed at Tk 1,000, which will be deposited only through Teletalk prepaid SIM. The admission test for medical colleges will be held on 4 October. Detailed information about admission is given below:MBBS-Admission-Rules
- Students who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination of 201-17 and those who have passed the examinations, including Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the HSC or equivalent examination of 2018-19, can apply. Students who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination before 2016 will not be able to apply.
- All domestic and foreign education programs will have the opportunity to participate in the examination if they have at least GPA 9, with SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent.
- Non-tribal students with tribal and hill districts who have GPA 3.5 can take the test. However, if the GPA is below the decimal 5, the student will not be able to take the exam.
- All must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 in biology in HSC or equivalent examination.
- A written test will be held for 1 (one) hour of 100 MCQ questions of 100 (one hundred). Subject Number in the written test: Biology-30; Chemistry-25; Physics – 20; English-25; Common sense: History and culture of Bangladesh – 6, International – 4.
- Aggregated number of candidates who passed the MBS / BDS admission test in the previous year’s HSC examination (6 times + GPA obtained in SSC / equivalent examination + 15 times + GPA in equivalent examination + 25 marks in admission test) during the academic year. Cut the 5 number and a total number of students admitted to Government Medical or Dental College / Unit in the previous year. From 7.5 (seven decimal five) numbers can be made by cutting the merit list. For every wrong answer in the written test, 0.25 will be deducted.
- In the written test you should get a minimum of 40 out of 100 marks. Those who got a score of less than 40 in the written test will be considered inadequate Only the successful candidates will be included in the merit list.
- The SSC and HSC or equivalent test will be assessed as the number 20, as follows: -A) SSC / equivalent examination: 75 number,
(maximum) -B) HSC / equivalent examination = 125 marks (maximum).
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the sums obtained in SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination in the above -mentioned manner.
Important Admission Dates
- Online application start date: 27 August (12:00 pm)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17 September (11:59 pm)
- Downloading of Admit Card: Will run from 26 September to 29 September.
- Date of Admission Test: 4 October 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Class Start Date: No announcement yet.
- Examination fee: Tk.1000 / – (One thousand) Taka.