Bangladesh Forest Division Published a Job Circular for Bangladeshi Citizens. Bon Bivag Job Circular 2020 Published there official website- www.bforest.gov.bd Job Circular 2020. Bforest a Government organization under the Ministry of Environment and Forest Republic of Bangladesh.
Bforest Job Circular 2020
Types of posts
Engineman, Computer Operator cum Typist, Typist cum Computer Operator, Wireless Operator, UDA, Generator cum Technician, Draftsman, Surfing, Audion visual Operator, Surveyer, Turner, Fitter, Electric Generator Technician, Carpenter, Driver, Helper and More.
Number of Posts
Bon Bivag Job Circular 2020 has 145 Posts and 20 Catagories.
Honors, Master, Engineer, HSC, SSC, and Eight Pass candidate also apply for the post of Bangladesh Forests job circular 2020.
How Can Apply for Bforest Job
Under the Ministry of Ribas, Forest and Climate Change, the office has issued a notification for the appointment of Assistant Comm-Computer Collector for the term of the project on a permanent basis, on a monthly basis, under the ‘New Forest Awakening in the Bay of Bengal,’ implemented by the Department of Forests. A written application is being requested from the real citizens of Bangladesh for the said post.
Vision and Mission of Bangladesh Forests
- Manage and preserve forest resources as well as manage and develop biodiversity and aquaculture.
- Apply laws and regulations to protect and manage forest resources and wildlife as protectors of public forests.
- Contribute to meeting the current needs of current and future generations through sustainable management of forests.
- Increase the importance of forests in economic development by creating public forestry activities by creating forest-based employment and forest-based employment.
- To conserve biodiversity, preserve natural habitat and restore degraded forests.
Ensure participatory forest management.
- Extend the forest through extensive forestry and forestry programs to other suitable areas, including newly acquired land and classified state forests.
- Support and encourage forestry at the public and private levels.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on tree planting and agro-forestry
Support conferences, agreements, and protocols promised by the Government for international efforts on global warming control, desert, forests, wildlife, biodiversity, and environment.
- Restore degraded forests and abandoned lands with the participation of local people.
Source: The Daily Bangladesh Protidin.