Shohoz.com has launched a new way in the e-ticketing system of the Bangladesh Railway. Be able to pay for tickets by entering the eticket.railway.gov.bd website. With this e-ticket, you can travel anywhere in Bangladesh.
E-ticket Railway Gov BD Registration Process Step by Step
How to purchase shohoz.com tickets in the new e-ticketing system of Bangladesh Railway:
✔ Registration process: (to be done only once).
- First, you need to enter the website www.eticket.rancil.gov.bd.
Click on the “Registration” button at the bottom of the website.
- A new page called “Create an Account” will appear. Here the relevant fields of “Personal Information” would be filled with the necessary information: Security code will be filled with the “Security Code” displayed next to the cell and click on the Register button.
- If all the information is correct, a new page called “Registration Successful” will appear.
- The e-ticketing system will immediately send an e-mail from Bangladesh Railway to the e-mail address you provided.
- You have to open the e-mail provided by Bangladesh Railway in the message box of your e-mail. Click on the “Click” link inside the message. After this process, the passenger registration process will be completed.
How to Purchase Shohoz Railway E-ticket of Bangladesh Railway?
The online E-ticket purchase process of Bangladesh Railway
- First, enter the ticketing website of Bangladesh Railway (https://eticket.railway.gov.bd).
- First, enter the ticketing website of Bangladesh Railway (www.eticket.rancil.gov.bd).
- Fill in the fields of your travel date, starting station, destination station, class, ticket number on the next page.
- Click on the Find button at the end of the fill.
- On the next page, according to the information you want, all the train information of that route will be given along with the time and fare.
Then you can check the train information of your choice by clicking on Route and Availability button. If you have a ticket, you have to click the “Purchase” button to purchase.
- Fill in the mobile number or e-mail address and password in the “Log in” panel and click on the “Log in” button.
- Upon entry, the ticket can be purchased automatically by the Auto option by assigning the seat, and by the Manual option, it is possible for the honored passenger to assign the seat of his choice. After selecting the seat, you have to click on the “Buy Ticket” button. In this case, if the ticket buyer wants, you can first “log in” and later find out the information about the train.
- The ticket price will be deducted from the passenger’s account through Visa Card, bKash account, and the ticket will be confirmed by sending the e-ticket to the passenger’s e-mail.
- Collect the printed ticket from the respective source station by providing the “Ticket Print Information” provided by the e-ticket along with the photo ID along with the print of the ticket sent from the e-mail message box.
- Also, enter the website (www.raipment.gov.bd) from the Internal E-Services / Internal e-service on the right side of the website and click on the Railway E-ticket service / Railway e-ticket button in the second option: e-ticket website. Click here to enter Bangladesh Railway’s ticketing website (eticket.railway.gov.bd) and from there you can complete the above tasks.