DWASA Dhaka Water Supply And Sewerage Authority published a job Circular for Bangladeshi citizens. DWASA job circular published on their official website www.dwasa.org.bd.
Dhaka Water Supply And Sewerage Authority is a Water supply authority of the Bangladesh government. This authority Area in all over Dhaka.
Dhaka WASA has issued a recruitment notice. Dhaka Water Supply and Irrigation Authority will provide new appointments at some vacant posts. The notice was published today on their official website and national newspaper. It is a government agency in Bangladesh. So it can easily be said that this is a very attractive job circular for job candidates.
DWASA Sub Assistant Engineer Job Circular 2019
Details of Dhaka Water Supply And Sewerage Authority Job Circular
Organization: Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (Dhaka WASA).
Name of the Post: Sub Assistant Engineer
Job type: Full-time job
Educational Qualification: Diploma In Engineer
Application Fee: 500 Tk.
Deadline application: December 17, 2019.
Dhaka WASA Job Circular 2019 Sub Assistant Engineer
General Required Information:
- The deadline for receiving the application is 17/12/2019.
- In the case of candidates applying for the Freedom Fighter Quota, the age limit is 12 (thirty-two) years relaxable (appropriate certificate should be attached to the application).
- The age limit will be relaxed in the case of the qualified departmental candidates mentioned.
- The job candidates have to send the application through their own recruitment authority.
- The quota will be followed by the relevant government policy.
- Interested candidates should apply online at Dhaka Wassa Web site www.dwasa.org.bd.
- Interested candidates will have to apply online at the prescribed desk along with a copy of the certificate, certificate of educational qualification, color photographs were recently taken, passport size photographs, photocopy of national identity card by the date of 1/12/2019.
- Candidates will have to take the written and oral exams. All certificates of origin and certificates of the freedom fighter should be displayed during the oral examination.
- Candidates have to send 500/ – Tk. online at the WASA facility. (As directed online)
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of computer usage.
- The authority reserves all powers related to the appointment, and the authority reserves the power to cancel the recruitment notice at any time. Authorities may reduce or increase the number of posts if necessary.
Reference: Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority DWASA.
-For You > All jobs.